Terms Of Service
Last updated: 17th Oct 2021
These are our General Terms and Conditions. These General Terms and Conditions always apply when you use our Website or place an order through our Website. These General Terms and Conditions contain important information for you as a buyer. Please read them carefully.
In these General Terms and Conditions, the following terms written with a Capital letter have the meaning as described below:
- General Terms and Conditions: these General Terms and Conditions of alts.shop;
- Consumer: the natural person who does not act in the exercise of a profession or business and enters into an Agreement with alts.shop and/or who registered itself on the Website;
- Agreement: any arrangement or agreement between alts.shop and Consumer of which the General Terms and Conditions are an integral part;
- Right of withdrawal: the possibility for the Consumer to cancel the distance Agreement within the cooling-off period;
- Products: the Products advertised on the Website;
- Day: calendar day;
- Website: the website of alts.shop to be found on https://alts.shop and all of its subdomains.
1. These General Terms and Conditions apply to every offer of alts.shop and to every distance Agreement concluded between alts.shop and the Consumer.
2. If Consumer in his order, confirmation or any other communication alleging acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions includes any provisions that differ from, or are not included in the General Terms and Conditions, such provisions will only be binding upon alts.shop if and in so far as alts.shop has accepted them explicitly in writing.
3. The offer
1. The offer contains a complete and accurate description of the Products and / or services offered. The description is sufficiently detailed so the Consumer can make a good assessment of the offer. Apparent mistakes or errors in the offer do not bind alts.shop.
2. Each offer contains such information that it is clear to the Consumer what rights and obligations are attached to the acceptance of the offer. This concerns in particular:
- a. the price including taxes;
- b. the possible costs of delivery;
- c. the manner in which the Agreement will be concluded and which actions are necessary for this;
- d. the method of payment and delivery;
- e. the deadline for accepting the offer, and
- f. the address where and the period within which the Consumer can submit a complaint.
4. The agreement
- The Consumer can place an order at alts.shop by completing the appropriate order form on htts://alts.shop.
- Alts.shop sends Consumer an e-mail to the e-mail address of Consumer mentioned in the order form confirming the receipt of the order in question. An order will then only be processed by alts.shop if the Consumer has completed all the requested information on the order form.
- The Agreement comes into effect after alts.shop has accepted the Consumer’s order, the order has been paid by the Consumer and has been sent by alts.shop.
- As long as alts.shop has not accepted the order and/or Consumer has not paid the order, Consumer cannot derive any rights from the order made.
- If it is found that, in accepting or otherwise entering into the Agreement, Consumer has provided incorrect data, alts.shop will have the right to postpone the Agreement until the correct data is received.
- In the event of force majeure alts.shop has the right, at its own discretion, to suspend the execution of the order, or to dissolve the Agreement without judicial intervention, such by informing the Consumer in writing and this without alts.shop being obliged to pay any compensation, unless this would be unacceptable in the given circumstances by standards of reasonableness and fairness. Force majeure means any shortcoming that cannot be attributed to alts.shop, because it is not due to its fault and not under the law, legal act or generally accepted for its account.
5. Right of withdrawal upon delivery of products
- Alts.shop is not required to withdrawal an order or give any refund when Consumer asks for it, only with an agreement of both parties.
- Information about the applicability or non-applicability of a Right of withdrawal and any required procedure will be posted clearly on the Website, at least in time before the Agreement is concluded.
6. The price
- The prices stated in the offer of Products or services are in United States Dollar.
- When paying by Cryptocurrencies, the price of the Products or services will be converted from United States Dollar to the certain Cryptocurrency based on live FX rate.
7. Guarantee and conformity
- Alts.shop guarantees that the Products are in conformity with the Agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of reliability and/or usability and with the existing statutory provisions and/or government regulations that are in force from the date of entering into the Agreement.
- If the delivered Product is not in conformity with the Agreement, the Consumer can contact the alts.shop customer service.
- If alts.shop deems the complaint to be correct, the relevant Products will be replaced or refunded in consultation with Consumer. The maximum amount of compensation is equal to the price paid by Consumer for the Product.
8. Delivery and execution
- Alts.shop will try to deliver the ordered to the Consumer’s email address Products within 5 minutes after the payment receival.
- The place of delivery is the email-address that the Consumer has made known to alts.shop in writing. If the Consumer gives alts.shop an email-address in writing, alts.shop is entitled to send all orders to that email-address, unless the Consumer gives alts.shop a written notice of another email-address to which his order(s) should be sent.
- Alts.shop will execute accepted orders with convenient speed but at the latest within 1 hour unless a longer delivery period has been agreed. If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot or only partially be executed, the Consumer will be informed about this within 12 hours after he has placed the order.
- The delivery times specified by alts.shop are only indicative. Exceeding any delivery term does not entitle the Consumer to compensation or the right to cancel the order or to dissolve the Agreement, unless the exceeding of the delivery period is such that the Consumer cannot reasonably be expected to maintain the Agreement. In that case, the Consumer is entitled to cancel the order or to dissolve the Agreement insofar as this is necessary.
- The risk of losing access to the delivered Products rests at the Consumer.
9. Personal data
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT COURT
- Only the New York state law and the law of the United States of America applies to all rights, obligations, offers, orders, Agreements as well as to these Terms and Conditions.
- Insofar as not dictated otherwise by mandatory law, all disputes ensuing from the Agreement will be submitted to the competent court.